HOME BUCKET LIST SELF-MADE FOOD REVIEW MOVIE REVIEW DO-IT-URSELF

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

SISTAR | Lonely Translation ( Goodbye Track )

SISTAR (씨스타) – LONELY

Single: LONELY
Lyrics: 블랙아이드필승, 전군
Composition: 블랙아이드필승
Arrangement: 라도
Release date: 2017.05.31

Translation by @hyolynupdates
Hyolyn
We have grown so used to each other
But now it feels like the end every time
This is not happiness, This is not love

Dasom
You do everything the way you like
It's me who always try to understand

Soyou
Just like that, I cannot say a word
I will have to move on to know comfort

Dasom
I never ask much of you
And now I don't expect many things from you either

Soyou
It seems like everything is ending
I seem to be losing you

Dasom
Didn't I make it easy for you now?
Are you burdened with worries for us now?
We....

Hyolyn
We have changed too much

Soyou [Chorus]
Baby baby lonely lonely lonely
Is this our ending?
Why being with you like this
Makes me more and more lonely?

Hyolyn
Baby baby lonely lonely lonely
Is this love?
Is it only me that changed?
Are we dating or are we fighting?

Bora [Rap]
We were toast and butter, inseparable
Closer than close, then suddenly grew cold
Our relationship feels like it has reached and icy peak
Even if I get angry or yell out
And again, like nothing, you kneel 
Unsincerely, you come to me and embrace me
Even if I am okay right now, that day has come again
If that day comes
Maybe it will rip my heart apart

Dasom [Bridge]
Should we stop it right here?

Hyolyn
Can't I go back to you ever again?
Lonely my heart

Soyou
You know too well we only have goodbyes now
I know you have prepared for our separation too

Hyolyn
I'm pained so much because we cannot back again

Dasom
With time
Everything will be forgotten
And so will you
That's what's really sad


p/s : I was having my lunch when knowing that you guys are going to disband. It was on Tuesday, 11:00AM++ something. It hurts me, suddenly I dont have an appetite to finish my food, but I force myself to finish it. Thank you for the past 7 years, really really thank you. Eventho Im not stanning you guys from your debut days, just know that I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCHH. I'll keep supporting you guys, take care of your health and im wishing you guys the best in your individual career. Love, star1.


Pemilik blog (nineteencapri) , tidak akan bertanggungjawab sama sekali terhadap komen-komen yang disiarkan dan ianya adalah tanggungjawab sepenuhnya ke atas penulis komen itu sendiri.

No comments: